- We are currently accepting new patients.
How to Register
Patients who live in our practice area may register with our practice. If you do not live locally but wish to register as an “Out of area” patient, please contact our reception team for further information.
To register with our practice please download and complete the forms below and return to the surgery with one form of proof of address and one form of photographic identification (ID). It is best to first ring the surgery before coming in to confirm whether you are in our catchment area or not. If you do not live locally but still wish to register with us, we do provide Out of Area Registrations. Please call us on 0207 221 4334 for more information.
Acceptable Identification: Photocard driving licence, Passport, or EU ID card.
Acceptable proof of address: Tenancy Agreement or Utility bills, i.e. Gas, Water or Electric.
Please note for children under 16 we do require their immunisation history.
We do ask people wishing to register with the surgery to bring their completed forms and ID documentation on the following times:-
|Monday||14.00pm – 17.00pm|
|Tuesday||14.00pm – 17.00pm|
|Wednesday||14.00pm – 17.00pm|
|Thursday||14.00pm – 17.00pm|
|Friday||14.00pm – 17.00pm|
Until you have submitted your ID you will not be registered at the practice.
- Out Of Catchment Area Registrations
- Holland Park Surgery is now in a position to be able to register new patients who live outside our practice boundary.
- This means new patients can register with this GP practice if it’s more convenient for you, for example if we are the practice near your work, your children’s schools, or if you have moved out of our catchment area but wish to stay on as one of our patients.
- Out of area registrations will will not be eligible for home visits because of the greater distance to your home.
- Each out of area registration form will be individually reviewed by the partners to decide whether it is clinically appropriate to proceed with the registration. There are clinical conditions or care needs which mean registration without the ability to do home visits would compromise clinical care, and your needs would be better met through registration with a practice near to where you live.
- If you are registered as an out of area registration and are not well enough to go to the practice yourself, then other arrangements will be made via NHS England. This is accessed via the 111 service, and ensures that there is access to a service either near your home or at home (if needed).
- If you would like apply to register as an out of area patient, please download the appropriate registration pack below
- Adult Out of Area Registration Pack
- Child Out of Area Registration Pack
Once completed, can you please return the registration form to reception between 2-5pm, Monday-Friday, with a proof of identification such as your passport or full UK driving licence and a proof of your address such as a utility bill, bank statement, tenancy agreement or council tax letter. Please not that if you are providing a bill as a proof of address, they need to be dated within the last 3 months.